Your privacy is important to us.
Cube Accounting, including any related bodies corporate, is committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal information obtained from clients. This deals with the collection, use and disclosure of personal information as well as access to personal information and security issues.
The expression ‘personal information’ is used in this policy to refer to information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
Collection of personal information
The type of personal information that Cube Accounting collects about you depends on the transactions you undertake with the organisation. For example we will collect your personal information if you:
- Engage our services
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Use our website
Generally speaking, the purpose of collection and the minimum information you need to provide, will be conveyed to you at the time of collection. If you choose not to provide the personal information requested, Cube Accounting may not be able to provide you with the products/services you require.
Use and disclosure of personal information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- Provide the products and services you have requested
- Administer and manage service offerings, including charging, billing and collecting debts
- Research and develop Cube Accounting’s service offerings
- Gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for Cube Accounting to provide you with a better service
- Provide you with access to and information about a range of current and future service offerings
When we disclose your personal information
For the purposes set out above, Cube Accounting may disclose your personal information to third party organisations. The organisations to which Cube Accounting discloses information may include:
- external service providers to whom Cube Accounting has contracted out functions, such as printers, mailing houses, advertising agencies, but only for the purpose of providing the service Cube Accounting has contracted out
- Government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law
- Cube Accounting’s professional advisers
- Cube Accounting related companies
You may opt out of certain service offerings at any time.
Cube Accounting takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
We recommend that you:
- let us know if there are any errors in your personal information
- keep us up to date with changes to your information
Cube Accounting will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is protected from misuse, loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Cube Accounting’s personnel are trained to treat customer information with the utmost confidentiality. However, Cube Accounting will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
You can access your personal information
Individuals will be able to access their personal information by contacting the offices of Cube Accounting. Upon request Cube Accounting will provide you with access to your personal information, subject to exceptions stated in the Privacy Act. Cube Accounting reserves the right to charge a fee for searching and providing access to information.
Speak to us today